1. How to Apply
Upon the purchase of HK$100 or more at the mall in a single day (maximum of 2 same day machine-printed receipts), you can become a Domain Club member with instant issuance of the Domain Club Card by simply filling out the application form.
Every dollar you spend at the mall can earn you Domain Club Points to redeem an array of fabulous gifts!Registration:Customer Care Center, Atrium, G/FService Hour:09:00am to 10:00pmEnquiry Hotline:(852) 2870 2660
2. Domain Club Point Scheme
Whenever you spend at Domain, you can redeem Domain Club Points at Domain Customer Care Centre with sales receipt within 14 days (date of receipt is the first day) to redeem Domain Club Points*. You can earn 1 Domain Club Point for every HK$1 you spend at Domain, with a daily limit of 20,000 Domain Club Points per Member. Accumulated Domain Club Points have an expiration date.
*Bonus Points Registration Notes:
- Effective from 7 April 2014, a minimum spending of HK$100 for each receipt is required for Domain Club Bonus Point registration.
- Members must present their Domain Club Card when redeeming Domain Club Points.
3. Domain Club Gift Redemption PlanLunch bag (1pc)
2,000 PointsRecycle bag (1pc)
2,000 PointsStorage Bag (1pc)
3,200 PointsInstant Noodle Bowl (1pc)
6,400 PointsFood freshness bowl (1pc)
8,000 PointsFoldable Water Bottles (1pc)
9,000 PointsLip Balm (1pc)
9,000 PointsShopping Trolley (1pc)
9,000 Points$50 Coupon (1pc)
4. Domain Club Terms & Conditions
Domain Club Gift Redemption Plan Terms & Conditions
- Domain Club Members must present their Domain Club Card to redeem rewards at the Domain Customer Care Centre in person.
- Each member can redeem points for a maximum of two items per month.
- Members should inspect the gift before redemption procedure is completed. All gifts are not returnable or exchangeable. Domain is not responsible for the quality and function of gift.
- The availability of rewards is based on a first-come, first-served basis, and is a limited offer, while supplies last.
- Domain Club Points and gifts or rewards cannot be exchanged to cash.
- The rewards and gift items may be updated periodically without prior notice.
- All photos and information about the gifts are for reference only
- For the Terms and Conditions of coupons offered by Participating Merchants, please refer to the details stated on the coupons.
- In case of dispute, Domain reserves the right of final decision on all matters.
- Domain Club Points and rewards redemptions are subject to related Terms and Conditions; for details please refer to posters at Domain.
1. Customers spending a minimum of HK$100 or above by electronic payment (maximum 2 same-day sales receipts) in any single day at Domain Mall and Yau Lai Shopping Centre are eligible to become a Domain Club member by filling in a registration form at G/F, Domain Customer Care Centre and will receive a Domain Club Card free of charge.
Domain Club Terms & Conditions
2. Each member is entitled to have ONE Domain Club Card only.
3. Members can earn 1 Domain Club bonus point for every HK$1 (amount under HK$1 will be counted for 1 bonus point) spent by electronic payment at Participating Merchants (except promotional booths and related transactions) in Domain Mall and Yau Lai Shopping Centre. The spending amount on each receipt must be HK$100 or above (Receipt from Food Republic merchants could be combined). Members should present the machine-printed sales receipts and the electronic payment receipts for bonus point registration.
4. Members must present their Domain Club Cards and sales receipts within 14 days of the purchase (date on receipt is considered as the first day) to register Domain Club bonus point at G/F, Domain Customer Care Centre. Receipt(s) that is/are not registered within 14 days of purchase will be regarded as invalid.
5. Valid electronic payments are limited to credit cards, debit cards, EPS, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass or other stored value facilities under the regulatory supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet).
6. Members may be requested to present credit cards, debit cards, EPS, the interface of Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass or other stored value facilities under the regulatory supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet), etc. for verification and confirmation of related transaction information.
7. All valid receipts will be stamped and scanned/copied for internal record. In case of any dispute relating to the validity of receipts, Customer Service Ambassador reserves all rights to make the final decision. If members refuse or fail to provide sufficient information for verification, such receipts may be regarded as invalid.
8. Members should present the machine-printed sales receipt(s) and the electronic payment receipt(s) for bonus point registration. Revised, re-printed or copied receipts are not accepted.
9. Each valid sales receipt is eligible for registration of Domain Club bonus points once only. Registered sales receipt for Domain Club bonus points or gifts redemption will not be accepted. A valid sales receipt must be printed and contains the name of the merchant, transaction date and amount of the transaction. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
10. Registered sales receipt for special promotion or festive gift items will not be accepted.
11. The following purchases or transactions are not accepted for member application and Domain Club bonus point: online shopping, bank services, purchases and uses of any gift vouchers/cash vouchers, purchases and add value service of Octopus cards, add value or payment services (excluding tuition fee), phone bills, pager bills and receipts from the promotional booths & related transactions.
12. Members are not allowed to register Domain Club bonus points with sales receipts owned by another person. Customer Service Ambassador may request members to authenticate their identities.
13. Only the actual payment amount on a deposit receipt will be eligible for Domain Club bonus point registration.
14. A maximum of 10 sales receipts will be processed for each transaction of Domain Club bonus point registration.
15. Domain Club Members can enjoy the Triple Bonus Points offer for their spending at Domain and Yau Lai Shopping Centre on their birthday (as per the date printed on the receipt). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Domain Club offers.
16. In any cases (including Birthday offer and Double bonus point offer), each member can redeem points for a maximum of 2 items per gift in a month and he/she can earn Domain Club bonus points with a daily limit of 20,000 Domain Club bonus points per member.
17. The Domain Club Card and Domain Club bonus points are non-transferable.
18. Members may be requested to show proof of their identity for verification of membership information upon Customer Service Ambassador’s request for gift redemption.
21. Members should pay attention to whether they will experience allergic reaction after eating the redeemed food. Domain Mall will not bear any responsibility and/or compensation for the members with allergy and discomfort after eating the relevant food.
22. The availability of rewards is on a first-come first-served basis and offers stand while supplies last. The rewards offered will be updated periodically without any prior notice.
23. Accumulated Domain Club bonus points are valid from 1 April of the current year to 31 March of the following year. All overdue Domain Club bonus points will expire and will not be accepted for any redemption.
24. To enjoy privileges offered by Participating Merchants, members must present their Domain Club Card before payment. Participating Merchants reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Domain Mall is not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and Participating Merchants.
25. Domain Mall is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions applied by Participating Merchants. All Terms and Conditions are subject to final confirmation by Participating Merchants.
26. Application for replacement of Domain Club Card should be made in person at G/F, Customer Care Centre. A handling fee of HK$20 will be charged for issuance of each new Card.
27. Members should keep their own Domain Club Cards in good condition. Damage or alteration to the Card is not allowed. Otherwise, members must replace their Cards and pay an administration fee of HK$20.
28. Information of the new Card will be retrieved from the record in Domain Club Card member database.
29. Domain Mall reserves the right to use photos and videos featuring members for promotional activities.
30. If a member breaches any Terms or Conditions or Domain Mall has reasonable ground to believe that the member has breached any Terms or Conditions, Domain Mall reserves all rights to suspend or terminate his/her membership and lodge a claim for compensation from the member of any losses suffered by Domain Mall or Participating Merchants arising from the breach of Terms and Conditions by the member.
31. Domain Mall reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of use, Domain Club bonus point conversion and redemption of Domain Club Card without any prior notice.
32. Domain Mall collects and holds personal data for the purpose of providing regular updates on Domain Club Card member privileges and Domain Mall merchant/product/service offers that may be of interest to Applicants. Applicants may, at any time, choose not to receive email marketing information from Domain Mall by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
33. If there are discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.