1. How to Apply
1. Applicant can register as Domain Club members upon downloading Domain APP and completing the registration procedure. The information provided is true, accurate and complete, and you can become a Domain Club member.
2. Members are obliged to provide Domain Mall with accurate and valid mobile phone number and email address for communication. Domain Mall is not responsible for any undelivered SMS, push notification and information.
3. Applicants must aged 11 years or above. Consent from parent or guardian is required before providing Domain APP with any personal data for individuals under the age of 18.
4. Each applicant is entitled to one account only.
5. A mobile number or email address can only be registered for one account. Any duplicate applications will not be accepted.
6. Membership and bonus points are non-transferable.
7 Members shall cross check their bonus points record and all information after any update. All member data, bonus points and redemption records are subject to the database.
8. Domain Mall will not be liable for any damage or tampering regarding the applicant/member's electronic equipment (including but not limited to computer equipment, mobile devices, iPad and tablet) due to the installation or use of the Domain APP.
9. For any change request of mobile number, gender or birth month after registration, members can only update the personal information in person at G/F Customer Care Centre with respective identification documents.
10. Members shall keep their membership account and verification code strictly confidential and in safe custody. Members are fully responsible for any use of their account by any person (including any third parties whether with or without authority of the member).
11. Domain Mall will not be responsible for any delay, lost, error or unrecognized and etc. in submission of information by members due to network problem, system error, telephone connection problem or any interception by third party applications.
12. Personal information submitted for membership application must be identical to the information in official identification documents. Domain Mall Customer Service Ambassadors may request members to present relevant documents for verification of member data shown on the member’s device.
13. Domain Mall reserves the right to suspend or terminate any membership without any prior notice if unauthorized access to account of other member is found, or the member register account or exercises member privileges in a dishonest way.
14. Members are liable to keep the account properly. If a member loses a mobile phone with Domain APP installed or the mobile phone is stolen and wishes to cancel membership by any of the following means:
• In person (please proceed to the G/F Customer Care Centre of the mall within 9 am and 10 pm); or
• By email to email@example.com (Member name, membership number and registered telephone number shown on the Domain APP and day-time contact number shall be included in the content)
15. Upon termination of membership, all unredeemed bonus points, rewards and offers in the member’s account will be forfeited.
16. The eligibility of membership is at the sole discretion of Domain Mall without giving reasons.
Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/hk/app/domain-club/id1581383995
2. Domain Club Point Scheme
Bonus Points Registration
1. Members can earn 1 Domain Club bonus point for every HK$1 spent by electronic payment at Merchants (except promotional booths and related transactions) in Domain Mall and Yau Lai Shopping Centre. The spending amount on each receipt must be HK$100 or above (Receipt from Food Republic merchants could be combined).
2. Valid electronic payments are limited to credit cards, debit cards, EPS, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass or other stored value facilities under the regulatory supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus Wallet, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet, etc.).
3. A valid sales receipt must be machine-printed and contain the merchant name, receipt number, transaction date and transaction amount (“Eligible Sales Receipt”). Members shall present or upload the original sales receipt for bonus points registration. Revised, re-printed, copied or handwritten receipt is not acceptable.
4. Members are entitled to register bonus points within 14 days from the day of purchase. Any claim of unregistered bonus points after 14 days of purchase will not be accepted.
5. In any cases (including Birthday offer and any bonus point offer etc.), each member can earn Domain Club bonus points with a daily limit of 20,000 Domain Club bonus points per member.
6. The amount eligible for bonus points registration shall equal to actual amount settled by electronic payment only (after deduction of any discounts, coupons, cash coupons, gift cards or tips).
7. If Domain Mall suspects that the bonus points are obtained through fraud, dishonest means or methods that do not comply with these terms, Domain Mall reserves the right to pursue the matter and deduct such bonus points from the member's account.
8. The bonus points recorded in different mobile accounts cannot be transferred or combined for use.
9. Members may register points by uploading Eligible Sales Receipts via Domain APP, or registering bonus points at G/F Customer Care Centre.
Upload Sales Receipts via Domain APP
• Members may upload the original Eligible Sales Receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips or screenshots of mobile payment transaction to register bonus points. Bonus points will be credited to member’s account within 3 days of receipt submission.
• Members can only upload one single Eligible Sales Receipt each time with corresponding electronic payment slip or screenshots of mobile payment transaction. Besides Food Republic, submission of multiple receipts at a time will not be accepted.
• If sales receipts, electronic payment slips or screenshots of mobile payment transaction uploaded by members are incomplete or unclear, the registration may be delayed or rejected.
• Members may check the list of participating merchants via Domain APP. Domain Mall reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the list of participating merchants at any time without prior notice.
• Members shall keep the original sales receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips or screenshots of mobile payment transaction until the bonus points are credited to their accounts, in case the proof are required for verification.
Register Bonus Points at L4 Customer Service Centre
• Members are required to present their member Code shown in Domain APP together with the valid sales receipt and electronic payment slips or screenshots of mobile payment transaction to register bonus points at G/F Customer Care Centre.
• Service hour of G/F Customer Care Centre: 9am to 10pm daily
• All sales receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Service Ambassadors for internal record.
• A maximum of 10 sales receipts will be processed for each transaction of Domain Club bonus point registration.
• For the benefits of members and patrons, members are not allowed to register bonus points with sales transactions made by another person. Customer Services Ambassadors shall have the right to collect the original sales receipts from members for internal verification and record by taking photograph, photo-copying and record any details of the sales receipts. Members may be requested to present credit card, debit card, EPS card, Octopus card or mobile payment APP for verification. If a member refuses or fails to provide sufficient information for verification, the sales receipts presented may be regarded as invalid and no objection shall be raised to the decision. Customer Service Ambassadors shall have the right to reject the above-mentioned bonus points registration request.
10. Using the “Bonus Points Self-Registration” function through Domain App, members are required to enter their spending information. If the member enters this information incorrectly or incompletely, the submission will be rejected and they will have to re-submit it within 14 days of the invoice date stated on the machine-printed receipts.
11. Members can check their current points balance and record via Domain APP. All bonus points and points records are subject to the system record of Domain Mall. Domain Mall will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from technical issues or any abnormal incidents that prevent the system from accessing member's points balance information.
12. Each Eligible Sales Receipt can be registered once only (including sales receipts uploaded via Domain APP or registered at G/F Customer Care Centre). Registered sales receipt for Domain Club bonus points or gifts redemption will not be accepted. Validity of sales receipt is subject to receipt number and date of issuance.
13. Sales receipt cannot be reused. Registered sales receipt for special promotion or festive gift items will not be accepted.
14. The following transactions are not accepted for bonus points registration: online purchase or payment, banking services, purchase or use of gift voucher/coupon and related services, purchases or add-value service of Octopus card, add-value or payment services (excluding tuition fee), purchase or add-value of merchant membership card, bill payment and receipts from the promotional booths and related transactions.
15. The following transactions at Circle K are not accepted for bonus points registration: stored-value game products; phone cards, mobile data cards, recharge vouchers; stamps, fax and photocopy service, prepaid service, gift cards; ticketing service and charity donation; For details, please refer to the official website of Circle K (https://www.circlek.hk/en/).
16. Domain Mall retain the authority to withhold any point registration from members with faulty receipts, including but not limited to an unclear photo uploaded, a duplicated receipt number, a transaction paid by cash etc. Domain Mall reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
17. The highest amount stated on merchant’s machine-printed receipts or corresponding electronic payment slips will be counted for points registration (while discounts, the use of cash coupons, promotion coupons or promotional codes deducted amounts will not be eligible for point registration).
18. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.
19. Staff of Domain Mall merchants is not allowed to register bonus points or redeem any rewards with transactions made by customers or on behalf of customers. Customer Service Ambassadors shall have the right to reject the above-mentioned bonus points registration request.
20. Customer Service Ambassadors shall have the right to terminate the membership of any member with immediate effect if he/she registers bonus points with counterfeit receipt or receipt stolen from another person. In case of any disputes relating to validity of sales receipt, Customer Service Ambassadors reserve the right to make final decision and no objection shall be raised to the decision.
21. Domain Mall shall have the right to collect all rewards and offers redeemed by a member or lodge a claim for compensation of any losses from a member who registers and/or has registered bonus points with counterfeit receipts or receipt stolen from another person.
22. Domain Mall shall have the right to cancel or deduct bonus points that are granted to any members by error.
23. If a member breaches any of these terms and conditions, including registering bonus points and/or redeeming privileges with sales receipts or mobile phone of another person, being a staff of Domain Mall merchant and registers bonus points with transaction made by customers or on behalf of customers, or if Domain Mall has reasonable ground to believe that such member breaches any of these terms and conditions, Domain Mall shall have the right to suspend or terminate such member’s membership and lodge a claim for compensation from the member of any losses suffered by Domain Mall or participating merchant arose from the breach of terms and conditions by such member.
24. Bonus points shall have no cash value and cannot be exchanged or redeemed in lieu of cash. Bonus points cannot be sold, bought, transferred or transferred also.
25. In case of disputes in relation to bonus points registration, Domain Mall, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
Expiry Date of Bonus Points
1. Accumulated Domain Club bonus points are valid from 1 April of the current year to 31 March of the following year.
2. All expired bonus points will be forfeited upon the corresponding expiry date and cannot be carried forward. No extension of bonus points is allowed. All bonus points forfeited due to expiration will not be re-issued under any circumstances.
1. Members can enjoy the Triple Bonus Points offer for their electronic spending at Domain and Yau Lai Shopping Centre (as per the date printed on the receipt) on their birthday (must be the same as the information shown on his/her ID card or passport). This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Domain Club offers.
2. In any cases (including Triple Bonus Points offer and other bonus point offer), each member can earn Domain Club bonus points with a daily limit of 20,000 Domain Club bonus points.
3. Domain Club Gift Redemption PlanLunch bag (1pc)
2,000 PointsNoodle (1pc)
2,500 PointsRamen (1pc)
2,500 PointsStorage Bag (1pc)
3,200 Points$10 Coupon (1pc)
3,200 PointsFood freshness bowl (1pc)
8,000 PointsFoldable Water Bottles (1pc)
9,000 PointsShopping Trolley (1pc)
9,000 Points$50 Coupon (1pc)
16,000 Points$50 Coupon (1pc)
4. Domain Club Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
1. Domain Club Membership (hereinafter referred to as "membership") is at the sole discretion of Domain Mall may refuse membership to any applicant without giving reasons. Such decision shall be final and applicant shall raise no objection.
2. Activation of Domain Club member (hereinafter referred to as "member") will be deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions of Domain Club.
3. Only completing the registration procedure via Domain Mall mobile application (“Domain APP”) available on the App Store or Google Play Store are eligible to enjoy member privileges.
4. Domain Mall reserves the right to modify the structure and content of Domain Club, including Domain APP, bonus points registration, conversion and expiration, rewards and offers, redemption and collection of rewards and offers, these terms and conditions, other items and termination of Domain Club at any time without prior notice. Although Domain Mall will use reasonable effort to notify members of the changes to the structure and content of Domain Club, including these terms and conditions; it is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the structure and content of Domain Club, including these terms and conditions. By registering bonus points or redeeming rewards and offers, members will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant changes. Domain Mall will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from the change of structure and content, including these terms and conditions.
5. Domain Mall reserves the right to use photos and videos featuring members for promotional activities.
6. Domain Mall reserves the right to interpret these terms and conditions. In case of any disputes, the decision of Domain Mall shall be final and no objection shall be raised to the decision.
7. Domain Mall collects and holds personal data for the purpose of providing regular updates on privileges and Domain Mall merchant/product/service offers that may be of interest to Members. Members may, at any time, choose not to receive email/SMS marketing information from Domain Mall by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is any inconsistency or conflict between the Chinese and English version.
Rewards and Offers
1. Members can browse the rewards and offers available for redemption via Domain APP or website. All visuals and descriptions are for reference only, the appearance and details of actual products shall prevail.
2. Members can only redeem rewards and offers via Domain APP. Bonus points will be deducted from member’s account once the reward or offer redemption procedure is completed. All confirmed redemption cannot be changed or cancelled.
3. Redemption request will be rejected if the bonus points balance is insufficient or such request is not accepted by Domain Mall.
4. All rewards and offers are subject to availability and offered only while stock lasts on a first come first served basis. The rewards offered will be updated periodically without any prior notice. Members are responsible for checking the availability of the reward or offer before redemption.
5. Upon redemption of reward or offer, the privilege will be displayed in "Redeem Rewards” of Domain APP. Members shall collect the reward or offer at G/F Customer Care Centre during designated period by presentation of the redeemed reward/offer to the Customer Service Ambassador and scan the designated Code to complete fulfillment. Reward not redeemed by the redemption expiry date will be forfeited. Points used for the corresponding redemption will not be refunded.
6. Members may be requested to show proof of their identity for verification of membership information upon Customer Service Ambassador’s request for gift redemption.
7. All collection of rewards and offers shall have a specified redemption and fulfillment period. Members are required to collect the rewards or enjoy the offers on or before the expiry dates as specified in "Redeem Rewards”. Late collections will result in forfeiture of the rewards or offers and will not be re-issued in any circumstances.
8. In any cases, each member can redeem for a maximum of 2 items per gift in a month.
11. Members should pay attention to whether they will experience allergic reaction after use/eating the redeemed gifts. Domain Mall will not bear any responsibility and/or compensation for the members with allergy and discomfort after use/eating the relevant gufts.
12. Domain Mall is not a supplier or service provider of the products/services provided and shall not be responsible for any matters relating to the products or services provided. Any enquiry in relation to the quality of the products/services shall be directed to the relevant merchant, supplier or service provider.
13. Offers provided by participating merchants and sponsors are subject to terms and conditions. Members shall contact relevant merchant or sponsor for details about the offer including effective date and terms and conditions.
14. To enjoy privileges offered by Participating Merchants, members must present their Domain APP before payment. Participating Merchants reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Domain Mall is not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and Participating Merchants.
15. Domain Mall is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions applied by Participating Merchants. All Terms and Conditions are subject to final confirmation by Participating Merchants.
16. Participating merchants and sponsors of reward or offer reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. Domain Mall is not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and participating merchant and sponsors of reward or offer.
17. The right of collection or usage of the products, services or offers will become invalid upon suspension or termination of operation of the relevant merchants, suppliers or service provider. No refund of bonus points, cash nor compensation will be offered.
18. In case of disputes in relation to rewards or offers, Domain Mall, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
Personal Data Collection Statement
2. The provision of Personal Data is on a voluntary basis. If the applicant fails to provide sufficient information, Domain Mall may not be able to process the membership application or to provide membership and associated benefits. In such cases, membership may be terminated.
4. Members are responsible for keeping Domain Mall up to date as to their correct personal details. Domain Mall is not responsible for any loss as a result of a Member's failure to notify of a change of personal data.
5. Members receive a verification code with 6 numeric characters. Members must ensure that this code is not disclosed to any unauthorized parties. Domain Mall cannot be held liable for the consequences of any unauthorized disclosure of the code by Members or unauthorized use of the code.