Driving & Parking Information
To facilitate visitors from districts outside of Yau Tong, Domain provides more than 150 private car parking spaces.
For any accumulated purchase over HK$100 from Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays), customers can redeem 2-hour free parking; customers can enjoy the redemption for spending HK$200 on weekends and public holidays.
The redemption limits a maximum of 3-hour free parking from Monday to Friday; 2-hour on weekends.
Promotional Hours: 10am to 10pm
Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of two same day sales receipts issued by Domain tenants are accepted for this redemption. Receipt(s) that is/are not redeemed on the day of purchase will be regarded as invalid.
- Original sales receipt(s) must be presented upon redemption. Revised or re-printed receipts will not be accepted. A valid sales receipt must be machine-printed with merchant name, receipt/invoice number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of transaction. Handwritten receipt is not acceptable.
- Spending at bank, car park, Octopus add-value service, bill settlement, purchase of gift voucher and related services are excluded.
- Complimentary parking offer is only valid to shoppers driving into Domain's carpark from 10am to 10pm.
- Redemption should be made at Customer Care Centre from 10am to 11pm. Redemption procedures for free parking must be processed and completed at the Customer Care Centre.
- For every additional hour parked beyond the promotional period, the prevailing parking fee will be duly charged onwards.
- Parking Privilege card can not be used on Sat, Sun and public holiday.
- Domain reserves the right of free parking redemption.
Note: Same Free Parking Privilege is also applicable for car parking in the carparks of Yau Lai Shopping Centre and Yau Mei Court.